How to Support
Three Easy Ways:
Do you have a passion for Christian Education? Perhaps the future of Parkview Christian Academy is on your heart or your family simply wants to give back?
Please know, we’re extremely passionate about being good stewards with every resource entrusted to us. Your gifts and prays are always appreciated. Without your continued support, we couldn’t carry forth the Gospel of Jesus Christ as we do today. Thank you!
So, how do you support Parkview? Well, here are three easy ways.
- Prayer. We covet prayer! Above all else, please pray for our teachers, superintendent, students, school, and board members.
- Give Physically. Here’s a list of some current physical needs.
- Auction Donations. Every year, we host a live and silent auction at our Leaving a Legacy Banquet. To arrange a donation, please contact our Superintendent, Deborah Benson, at (630) 553-5158 or email@example.com.
- Classroom Supplies (crayons, markers, toys, etc.).
- School Furniture (we continue to grow which requires additional furniture).
- Tradesmen Talents. Are you a carpenter, electrician, plumber, etc? If so, we need your help as Parkview is currently evaluating several facility expansions. As expected, these expansions require build outs and renovations. Please contact our Superintendent, Deborah Benson, at (630) 553-5158 or firstname.lastname@example.org to explore the available options.
- Give Financially. We rely on financial gifts to help fund certain projects year after year. For instance, we recently installed a state of the art security system due to a generous financial gift. Thanks again to this donor! Access our safe and secure online donation form by clicking the donate button below.
Parkview is a registered 501(c)3. As such, all donations are tax deductible!